|TIME||Friday (9/3) *||Saturday (9/4)||Sunday (9/5)||Monday (9/6)|
|7:30 – 7:30||
|Youth will need to remain with the
parents/driver until 11:00 AM.
|7:30 – 9:00||BREAKFAST/
|9:00 – 10:30||Session 4||Session 6|
|10:30 – 11:00||Small Group Sharing / Group Photo||Combined Closing|
|11:00 – 12:00||Arrival / Check-in||Workshop||DEPARTURE
* Picking-up the youth at or before 11:00 am is the responsibility of their parents or driver.
|12:00 – 14:00||LUNCH/Break|
|14:00 – 15:30||Session 2||Retreat Site Activities/
|15:30 – 16:00||Small Group Sharing|
|16:00 – 17:30||Group Activity|
|17:30 – 19:30||DINNER/Break|
|19:30 – 21:00||Session 1||Session 3||Session 5|
|21:00 – 21:30||Small Group Sharing||Campfire Fellowship|
|21:30 – 22:00||Refreshments|
* Held at the church
CBCNC Church Retreat 2021
Reminders and Directions to the North Carolina Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell
100 Caswell Beach Road, Oak Island, NC 28465
910-278-9501 (www.fortcaswell.com )
Traveling From Raleigh
Travel East on I-40, just north of Wilmington, take exit #414 and follow signs to Brunswick County Beaches. Turn off at “Southport-Oak Island” exit and turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Highway 133. Follow signs to Oak Island Beaches. Keep following the sign of Highway 133 South until you see the Golden Corral family restaurant and make a left turn (to Long Beach Rd SE) at that traffic light. (The sign is still marked as 133 South). Continue driving 3.5 miles and cross Oak Island Bridge. After crossing the bridge keep driving for approximately 3 miles you will reach the front gate of North Carolina Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell.
The camp site has two outdoor volleyball courts, a softball field, a horseshoe pit, a shuffleboard court, a tennis court, a fishing pier, a gym and a mini golf.
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable clothes, sport shoes, swimming suits, fishing and crabbing equipment, swimming equipment, flashlight, etc.
- Mosquito repellent, sun block lotion, soap, shampoo, and personal items (blankets, pillows, sheets, and towels are provided)
- For children 3 and under, bring a blanket for nap time and two favorite toys (put name on items)
- Bible, pens, and notebooks.
- Allergy and other medicine, if necessary.
- Drive safely; be on time for every event each day.
- Check-in 9/4 (Sat) 11:00 am to 12:00 pm at Yucca Cottage (or look for the Check-in sign)
- Please contact Shunan Xiang (cell phone 919-xxx-xxxx) or Eric Ma (cell phone 919-928-3198) for all emergencies during travel.