|TIME||Friday (9/2) *||Saturday (9/3)||Sunday (9/4)||Monday (9/5)|
|7:30 – 8:00||Youth will need to remain with the parents / driver until 11:00 AM.||Morning Devotion|
|8:00 – 9:00||BREAKFAST/
|9:00 – 10:30||Session 4||Session 6|
|10:30 – 11:00||Small Group Sharing / Group Photo||Combined Closing|
|11:00 – 12:30||Arrival / Check-in||Workshop||DEPARTURE
* Picking-up the youth at or before 11:00 am is the responsibility of their parents or driver.
|12:30 – 14:00||LUNCH/Break|
|14:00 – 15:30||Session 2||Retreat Site Activities/
|15:30 – 16:00||Small Group Sharing|
|16:00 – 17:30||Group Activity|
|17:30 – 19:30||DINNER/Break|
|19:30 – 21:00||Session 1||Session 3||Session 5|
|21:00 – 21:30||Small Group Sharing||Campfire Fellowship|
|21:30 – 22:00||Refreshments|
* Held at the church
CBCNC Church Retreat 2018
Reminders and Directions to the Blowing Rock Conference Center
1818 Goforth Road, Blowing Rock, NC
Traveling from Raleigh:
Take I-40 West to Winston-Salem, and then NC Hwy 421 North to Boone, NC. As you enter Boone on 421, stay in the LEFT lane. At the intersection of 421 and the Hwy 105 Extension, turn LEFT onto 105. At the second traffic light on 105 (BBT/Wendy’s/Exxon Station) turn LEFT (south) onto US Hwy 321 (Blowing Rock Road). Continue south on Hwy 321 through Boone and for approximately 8 miles to Blowing Rock. After passing Tweetsie Railroad and going under the Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge, you will come to a traffic light. Tanger Shoppes on the Parkway will be on your right.
- Turn LEFT onto Possum Hollow Road. Follow Possum Hollow 0.7 miles to a stop sign.
- Turn LEFT onto Sunset Drive. Continue 0.2 miles to the stop sign.
- Turn LEFT onto Goforth Road and continue for approximately 0.6 miles until you come to the 15 mph speed limit sign; you will see the entrance to BRCC just ahead on your right. Turn RIGHT and follow the road to the main parking lot.
Things to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes, sport shoes, swim suits, swim equipment, flashlight, etc.
- Soap, shampoo, and personal items (Blankets, pillows, sheets, and towels are provided)
- For children 3 and under, bring a blanket for nap time and two favorite toys (name on items)
- Bible, pens, notebooks.
- Allergy and other medicine, if necessary.
Things NOT to bring: （請不要攜帶）
- Roller skates, roller blades and skate boards. (輪子溜冰鞋，滑板）
- Expensive items. (貴重物品）
- There will be NO mid-night snacks provided by the retreat. Please prepare your own.
- Blowing Rock weather varies considerably. The mountain air is quite cool. Come prepared.
- You may want to have a flashlight for walking to and from the gym at night and to camp fire area.
- Drive safely. Be on time for every event every day.
- Check-in: 09/03 (Sat) 11:00AM to 12:30 PM at South Corriher Lodge.
- Please contact Colin Fan (cell phone 919-) for all emergency during travel.
- 退修會不會預備宵夜, 請自己預備。
- 報到時間與地點：星期六（09/03) 上午十一點至下午十二點半於 South Corriher Lodge.
- 旅途中有任何問題請打樊舒心弟兄手機 .
- 請留下大會電話號碼 828-295-7813給家人，以便聯絡。